Oralite 2500 Series Fire Resistant Garment Trim (sew on) is designed to protect fire fighters in the worst of scenarios. It is highly visible day and night, and features a fire resistant fabric backing. It is very flexible and soft, so as to not restrict the movement of the garment it is applied to.
- New ultra flexible construction = Trim conforms to gear for ultra comfort.
- Works when wet = Ensures visibility in all conditions.
- Edge-to-edge reflectivity = Provides greatest visibility in low-light conditions.
- Prismatic retroreflective performance = Highest reflectivity on the market. Up to 2X the dry performance of glass bead products.
- Smooth sealed outer surface = Abrasion resistant and easy to clean.
- Mono-layered construction = Toughest trim in the fire service industry Year after year performance.
- Specification compliant = Meets and exceeds requirements for NFPA 1971-2013.
NFPA 1977-2011 CAN/CGSB-155.1-2001
- FTP-2575-S: diamond trim with center stripe
- FTP-2575-D: diamond trim
- FTP-2550-D: diamond trim
- FTP-2550-TO/TL: solid center stripe
Steven Cole (Economics, MBA – University of West Florida , Business & Innovation – Stanford University) 25 years of experience in the reflective safety business. Specializing in vehicle accident and rear end collision reduction through increased visibility.